|Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart (II)|
|English||Magical Girl Raising Project:|
Yen Press (English)
|Cover Character(s)||Shadow Gale|
|Status||Japanese - Completed|
English - Completed
|Release Date||December 10, 2012 (Japan)|
March 27, 2018 (Global)
|Information Source||ISBN 978-4-8002-0525-4 (Japanese)|
|← Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart (I)||Magical Girl Raising Project: Episodes →|
What makes for a true magical girl?
Just a few short weeks ago, sixteen magical girls were pulled into the new Magical Girl Raising Project, a video game-like world where they must work together to survive. But between the formation of factions, high tensions, and even a mysterious murder, trust and cooperation have proven difficult. As the heroines entre the final phase, can they band together and succeed? Or will their fear and weakness tear them apart?
And what is the master of the game truly after...?
Table of Contents
- What is Magical Girl Raising Project?
- Chapter 6: Negative and Positive (ネガティブとポジティブ)
- Chapter 7: Lazuline's Dream (ラズリーヌドリーム)
- Chapter 8: Nothing Left Anymore (もはや、なにもない)
- Chapter 9: The Children (子供達)
- Chapter 10: Pechka in CreatureWorld (ペチカinクリーチャーワールド)
- Chapter 11: And Et Cetera (アンドエトセトラ)
Negative and Positive
Nothing Left Anymore
Pechka in CreatureWorld
And Et Cetera